"All About Me" Book



Pull out your construction paper, pencils, crayons and markers! It’s time for self-indulging! Time to make an “All About Me” book. This project is fun, simple, yet invites deep inner thoughts for all ages. Each page can be a guide for discussing Islamic reminders such as duas or the proper adab for a Muslim. Some children find it difficult to express themselves in speech or writing. This project allows them the freedom to open-up visually. As an intro for your child’s “All About Me” book, have them write an autobiographical poem. An autobiographical poem is a poem that the author writes about himself. An autobiographical poem begins with your first name and ends with your last name. Follow the directions below for each line. When finish with poem be sure to decorate! Next have child create a “What makes me feel….” page for each emotion: happy, sad, frustrated, blessed, scared and silly. Following those pages, create a “My Family” page. And lastly, “Things I want to accomplish in life,” page. Just remember, this is “creative freedom” zone!

1 comment:

  1. all about me

    name is ashantai helm

    years old fifteen

    my colour eye brown


    my hair colour black mixed brown sun


    my favourite 17 seventeen

    animals like puppy pugs


    my family how many 20 twenty


    my favourite colour pink

    iam lives in 605 Henley road Coventry cv2 2fz

    ReplyDelete